Controle Universal Philips RC9800i

Discussão em '[Classif] Acessórios e Outros' iniciada por yeoman, 25 Jun 2007.

Situação do Tópico:
Fechado para novas respostas.
  1. yeoman

yeoman Usuário

18 Jul 2006
    Obrigados:
    Troféus:
    [​IMG]

Simple, yet revolutionary control

This touchscreen wireless multimedia remote control offers a simple Activity-Based interface to control the home entertainment experience. With its simple on-screen setup wizard, the remote can be setup in a few simple steps, ready to go!

About the Concept
    Introducing the RC9800i, the remote control that eliminates all other remotes on your coffee table!

This revolutionary remote offers a single simple Activity-Based interface to control the home entertainment experience. The RC9800i does not only control your traditional Audio and Video equipment. It is also equipped to control new Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) devices, which allow the transfer of PC content such as MP3s and photos to your entertainment system.

With its easy setup wizard the RC9800i can be set up in a few simple steps. This helps the remote become intelligent and thus offering simple one-button Activity-Based control of your entertainment experience.

The Product
    The RC9800i has been created with the home theater enthusiast in mind.

The remote has been ergonomically designed for single and double-handed use. It features a bright color TFT LCD screen which offers optimum readability. The integrated infrared and WiFi technology allows the RC9800i to control both legacy devices, such as a DVD player, and also UPnP networked devices, such as media adapters. You are even able to preview pictures stored on your PC or listen to MP3s on the RC9800i.

The RC9800i is extremely simple to configure thanks to the intelligent setup wizard. With straightforward questions, it generates the logic to automate your control experience and trouble-free installation.

To ensure top performance a Li-Polymer battery powers the remote, which is recharged using the included charging cradle.

Product highlights
    Integrated WiFi
    WiFi networking, also known as IEEE 802.11 uses radio frequency signals to communicate in a similair fashion as wired computer networks. It uses TCP/IP networking protocols for the basic communication.

Universal IR code database
    A universal IR code database refers to a library of infrared codes built-in to a particular remote. This feature allows a remote to control your equipment without needing tolearn individual signals. Select the correct infrared code
    sets in the database for the devices you want to control, to enable control of virtually every audio/video system element on the market today – regardless of model or brand.

Color LCD display
    Color Liquid Crystal Display with touch screen input ensures better readability and the capability to visualize colour buttons and backgrounds. Easy selection of buttons and commands is possible using the touch screen.

Activity based user interface
    Instead of operating your components one by one, activity based control blends the most commonly used functions into activities such as "Watch DVD" or "Listen to CD". The device autonomously matches the user interface to
    the activity at hand.

One-touch convenience
    One-touch convenience allows you to perform multiple commands with one press of a button via a macro. A macro combines a string of pre-programmed commands under one single button. Therefore, it simply takes one button press to execute a series of functions.

The main specifications include:
    Hardware
    --Backlit 65536 color TFT LCD
    --3.5 inch, 320 x 240 pixels high sensitivity touch screen
    --Memory: 32 MB (RAM) / 32 MB (flash)
    --USB connector
    --Speaker
    --5-way cursor
    --Dedicated hard buttons

Wireless network
    --802.11 b/g compliant WiFi device

Infrared
    --Built-in universal database with the latest infrared codes from over 600 brands
    --Infrared code learning: 20kHz to 70 kHz and 455 kHz

Power
    --Rechargeable Li-polymer battery
    --Charging docking cradle included

Software
    --Upgradeable device software
    --Philips Media Manager software for PC/Mac included

The features
    With the RC9800i, Philips offers a unique blend of new technology and years of experience in remote control systems. This combination results in a product with extreme ease of use and a whole new control experience.

With features such as infrared control, content control, an Activity-Based user interface, WiFi and UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), the RC9800i allows you to control all your devices past, present and future. This is a revolution in the area of control !

Control all home devices: past, present and future
    --infrared control
    --networked control

Control all media content with a few simple clicks
    --activity based control
    --electronic program guide
    --how to stream your MP3s

Quick, clean and easy setup
    --intelligent setup wizard

The Technology
    The RC9800i uses the latest technology to ensure control of both your current and future devices. The remote is also designed to provide maximum ease of use.

The RC9800i uniquely blends new technologies such as WiFi and UPnP into a control interface enabling a whole new control concept. Combined with the latest high resolution color touchscreen LCD for high impact graphics and photo previewing, this Activity-Based control concept will revolutionize your control experience.

In this chapter, more detail is provided on the different technologies that are combined into the RC9800i.

Control all home devices: past, present and future
    --Infrared
    --WiFi

Control all media content with a few simple clicks
    --UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)

Great convenience
    --Touchscreen LCD
    --Li-Polymer battery

More information : www.homecontrol.philips.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Masi do que um controle universal, o RC9800i é quase um media center, com áudio e vídeo disponíveis. Ótimo controle, fácil de operar e configurar.

Negociações por MP. Não estou interessado em troca, ok?

Situação do Tópico:
Fechado para novas respostas.

Compartilhar esta Página