BJC Belden Series-1 Bonded-Pair HDMI Cable: Best for Long Runs
- HDMI certified (to 25 feet "high-speed"; to 45 feet standard);
- CM rated (higher rating than CL2) for in-wall installation;
- Unique Patented Bonded Pair Construction;
- This and Series-FE are the only HDMI cable stock made in USA
- Click for our "Design Notes" article on this HDMI cable.
- Gold-plated connectors; Available in black or white jacket
- Supports all HDMI protocols and standards, such as 3D, 4Kx2K, 1080p, etc.
Where performance over distance is required, our best cable is our original Belden Series-1, a 23.5 AWG HDMI cable. The Series-1 is quite thick and stiff, which is a drawback in terms of installation convenience, but performs better over distance than anything else we have seen--and this is borne out by its independent HDMI certifications. It is certified to the longest distances of any HDMI cable we know of--45 feet for Category 1 ("Standard" speed), 25 feet for Category 2 ("High speed". In actual usage, it ordinarily will work at distances far exceeding these--we have run 1080p video through a 125 foot Series-1 HDMI cable without any information loss, but results will vary depending on the capabilities of the sending and receiving circuits of the devices in use. Like the Series-FE, this HDMI cable uses Belden's patented bonded-pair technology and the cable stock is manufactured at Belden facilities in Kentucky and Indiana; foot for foot, it is the costliest HDMI cable stock in the world to manufacture, but we sell it at a price lower than many "premium" brands that lack the specs and the certifications that this HDMI cable holds.Read more details, or view specs, on our BJC Series-1 Bonded-Pair HDMI Cable.