Anúncio do HT Forum

Encerrado Cabo USB Furutech GT-2 com 1.8m

Discussão em '[Classif] Cabos' iniciada por abs_poa, 14 Mar 2015.

1. abs_poa

abs_poa Usuário

Desde 1 Jan 2013
    Preço:
    R$500,00
    Motivo do Anúncio:
    Capitalização
    Tempo de Uso:
    2 anos
    Forma de Pagamento:
    • Dinheiro
    Forma de envio:
    • Frete por conta do comprador
    Cabo USB Furutech GT-2 com 1.8m.

IMG_0463 (Large).JPG

[​IMG]

Review da net:

"Next I replaced the generic cable with Furutech's GT2 USB cable which is manufactured with higher grade materials and shielding. The change resulted in a more refined musical perspective. The orchestra could now be distinguished by its different sections with significantly more clarity and focus. The vast dimensions of the recording hall also began to emerge. The perception of depth and layering of instruments from front to back was also greatly enhanced in comparison to the generic printer cable. On this basis alone, Furutech's GT2 USB cable garners a high recommendation for its value and performance."

Mais um aqui:

"Not a big fan of cable discussions and try to stay away from them. From my end, I aways find it hard to identify significant differences with digital cables, including USB, so to justify megabuck spend on them. Just answering the post I am using Furutech GT2 USB cable that I picked up after home demo of several cables of different prices ranges (plus printer cable). If fact most of the cables I listened sounded exactly as my printer cable, and Furutech just was just a bit ahead of them with more clear top end. By having this cable I have absolutely no intention to replace it and to search for anything better as I feel I won't find anything even if I pay $1000."

E aqui também outro:

http://www.furutech.com/images/2013/02/AV-Guide-GT2-review-Cont.-Dec-2009.pdf

Mais um:

"Le Furutech GT2 est un câble doté de sacrées qualités au prix où il est vendu. 100 euros le mètre vingt, est déjà une somme pour beaucoup, mais par rapport aux délires tarifaires de certains produits, il est encore raisonnable et propose un son de très bonne facture par rapport à un câble USB d’origine lambda.

Doublé d’une excellente qualité de fabrication dont les japonais ont le secret, vous obtenez un câble USB vraiment très bon dans cette zone de prix. On comprend l’engouement sur la toile pour le Gt2. A recommander sans hésitation, doté d’un rapport qualité prix redoutable."

Um outro:

"First, I found the GT2 help minimize background noise and hash—something you (or at least I) tend to perceive not so much as a “heightened sense of quietude,” but rather as “more low-level sonic information becoming discernible.”

Second, I found that the GT2s went right after those spitty, edgy, splashy upper midrange and treble transients that had been bothering me. While my initial listening tests lead me to think these cables, while very good, probably do not enable USB interface to sound as good as competing S/PDIF interfaces, though they certainly help narrow the gap considerably. But the key point is this: with a good USB cable in play, digital audio via USB can become a highly listenable and enjoyable alternative (even if can not yet claim—in an absolute sense—to scale true “state-of-the-art” heights).

I find these results very encouraging, since they suggest to me that USB has more performance potential that some have thought—potential that good USB cables such as the Furutech GT2 can help us tap in the here and now."

Detalhes e especificações da página da Furutech:

Put Your Computer-Based Audio System on the Podium with Pure Transmission GT2 USB Cables.
    24k Gold-Plated USB 2.0 Connectors And Silver-Plated α (Alpha) OCC Conductors.

The GT2 is a beautifully engineered and built USB 2.0 cable for enthusiasts with growing music collections on their computer hard drives looking for high performance sound.

Hard Disk Management
    More and more people have amassed large collections of music on their computer hard disks, and there are an increasing number of USB-input DACs to serve them. If properly setup and implemented computer-based systems are capable of smooth and detailed sound, especially with high resolution recordings. But as with any system component you need quality, well-engineered and built USB cables to get there.

Furutech turned its Pure Transmission engineering talents toward creating the highest quality 2.0 USB cable possible. They begin with silver-plated α (Alpha) OCC conductors and a special-grade high-density polyethylene insulation/dielectric. As illustrated below the GT2 features three-layer shielding and specially engineered 24k gold-plated USB 2.0 connectors. As with the more highly specified GT3, the cable wrap includes damping and insulating materials keeping
    mechanical ringing from affecting the sound. A carefully engineered clamp improves grip and keeps both mechanical and electrical distortion at bay.

The result is much as you will hear from our GT3 USB cable:
    Clear and open highs, elegant midrange textures, powerful but in-control bass, an enhanced sense of the sheer palpability of the music you’ll enjoy. The GT2 creates real musical experience from the data stored on your computer. Furutech builds each and every cable in their line the same way; optimized engineering solutions applied to advanced materials and processes, backed by utterly meticulous build quality.

FEATURES
    ・Main conductor: Silver-plated α (Alpha) OCC Conductors
    ・Main Insulation: Special-grade high-density polyethylene
    ・3-layer shield construction for improved noise insulation
    ・Connectors: Furutech-engineered 24k gold-plated USB series Connectors
    ・The best damping and insulation materials for improved frequency extension and tonal balance

SPECIFICATIONS
    ・Cable Types: USB-B (Type A-B) / USB-mini B (Type A-mini B)
    ・Cable Lengths 0.6m (2ft) / 1.2m (4ft) / 1.8M (6ft) / 3.6m (12ft) / 5.0m (16.5ft)

Minhas referências:

Pessoal do fórum que negociei diretamente, fora do Fórum. Tinha outro usuário desde 2008 que foi bloqueado, talvez por falta de uso?, mas não participava das discussões, só lia:

Sharley - http://www.htforum.com/vb/member.php/6049-Sharley - (comprou / Audio-GD NFB-2) no final de 2012

juniorbudel - http://www.htforum.com/vb/member.php/46369-juniorbudel - (comprou / Master-7, tinha um, vendi e agora tenho outro...) a partir do início do ano passado

dacavalcante - http://www.htforum.com/vb/member.php/47821-dacavalcante - (comprou / aparelhos diversos como Amplificador Decware Zen, Amplificador de fones Audio-GD C2.1, Fones Sennheiser HD650...) desde 2008

Minha primeira venda oficial aqui no fórum no início de maio de 2014:

http://www.htforum.com/vb/showthread.php/232129-Amplificador-Valvulado-Integrado-Single-Ended-300B
    Rui Bueno - http://www.htforum.com/vb/member.php/2604-Rui-Bueno

Este aviso é inserido automaticamente em todos os anúncios:

Respondendo a este anúncio, por qualquer meio, você exime o HT Forum de qualquer responsabilidade relacionada ao anúncio, seu(s) objeto(s) e negociações, conforme itens 5 a 22 das Regras. O HT Forum não endossa nenhum usuário, anúncio ou oferta (de ambas as partes). Peça sempre fotos e tome precauções, como as descritas neste tópico.

Última edição: 14 Mar 2015
  2. abs_poa

abs_poa Usuário

Desde 1 Jan 2013
    Up!!!!!

3. abs_poa

abs_poa Usuário

Desde 1 Jan 2013
    Subida do meio da semana!!!

4. abs_poa

abs_poa Usuário

Desde 1 Jan 2013
    Para cima!

5. HenriqueField

HenriqueField Usuário

78 10 1

Desde 24 Mar 2015
    São Paulo
    Amigo, menor preço?

6. abs_poa

abs_poa Usuário

Desde 1 Jan 2013
    Envia uma MP com tua oferta! Saudações e obrigado pelo interesse.

7. abs_poa

abs_poa Usuário

Desde 1 Jan 2013
    MPs respondidas.

8. abs_poa

abs_poa Usuário

Desde 1 Jan 2013
    Feliz Páscoa a todos!

9. abs_poa

abs_poa Usuário

Desde 1 Jan 2013
    Cabo vendido! Aguardando depósito e recebimento da mercadoria pelo comprador para encerrar o tópico.

10. abs_poa

abs_poa Usuário

Desde 1 Jan 2013
    Depósito confirmado. Cabo enviado. Rastreio foi por MP. Aguardando recebimento do produto pelo comprador.

11. zeppeliano

zeppeliano Usuário

Desde 5 Mai 2003
    Niterói- RJ
    Cabo recebido.(y)

12. abs_poa

abs_poa Usuário

Desde 1 Jan 2013
    Obrigado pelo retorno. Abraço.

1. Usamos cookies próprios e de terceiros para dar um melhor serviço e mostrar publicidade. Ao continuar, aceita o seu uso.
    Fechar Aviso