Discussão em 'Games - Geral' iniciada por cprodrigues, 8 Set 2017.
10 Minutes of Fighting Monster Hunter World's Nergigante
Monster Hunter: World on PS4 - 8 Reasons To Be Excited!
PS4 Beta Gameplay - Hunting The Mudclad Barroth
PS4 Beta Gameplay - Nergigante Kicks Our Ass
Monster Hunter: World adds Kirin
Rotten Vale Gameplay
Pessoal não sei se é permitido. Qlq coisa apago o post. Criei um grupo no WhatsApp para organizar umas partidas. Quem tiver interesse segue o link.
Bom acho que não pode já que o link é editado. Caso tenham interesse mandem o celular via MP que adiciono.
Monster Hunter: World Limited Edition PS4 Pro Bundle launches January 26 in North America and Europe
Saiu o primeiro review.
* 50-60 hours to reach the ending. Lots of replay value after that.
* Massive increase in the feeling of presence, and lots of QoL changes make it a more comfortable experience. Truly worthy of being called the next generation Monster Hunter.
* The seamless areas keep you in the action, without an interruptions.
* The pacing of the action has also been increased.
* A wide range of information, from weapon trees to monster weakpoints and parts that can be broken can now all be checked in-game, making it much easier even for new players to start the game.
* Scoutflies are revolutionary.
* The areas spread out in all directions, there's always more things to find or see.
* The story has a strong, solid through line.
* Definitely a game for cat lovers.
* It also includes systems that series' fans can dig down deeper into.
Separe os nomes com vírgula.