Anúncio do HT Forum

Pro-Ject Stream Box S-2 Ultra

Discussão em 'Computadores e Media Players/Servers' iniciada por edmararj, 18 Mai 2019.

1. edmararj

edmararj Usuário

5.225 5.000 751

Desde 2 Out 2008
    Rio de Janeiro
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"
    Summing up
    As I finish writing this review, I'm listening on my Audeze LCD-X headphones to the MQA files of Robert Silverman performing Beethoven's Piano Sonata 32, Op.111 (Audio High), unfolded to 24-bit/88.2kHz by the Pre Box S2 Digital, sourced from the Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra's internal storage, and controlled with the Pro-Ject Play app. At $1248, the two Pro-Ject components cost about the same as the headphones, and take up less space on my desk than Robert Silverman's SACD boxed set of Mozart Piano Sonatas from IsoMike, which I'll be playing on the big rig once I've sent this review to copyeditor Richard Lehnert.

But for now, Silverman's Beethoven performance through the Pro-Ject–Audeze system is giving me pretty much all I need. Strongly recommended to those who don't want to drop big bucks on a networked digital music system.

Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content...tra-network-bridge-page-2#XR81w4hHfKwWwCbc.99

Edmar

1. Usamos cookies próprios e de terceiros para dar um melhor serviço e mostrar publicidade. Ao continuar, aceita o seu uso.
    Fechar Aviso